It came up not long ago that there seemed to be a problem with the Group Sales versus Total Sales numbers in DDMS. In short, Group Sales was showing a total just shy of double what Total Sales was. As I had just added in some new categories, I left it overnight, hoping dayend might …
Quite a while ago, I posted a replacement for DDMS’ Release to On-Hand report, PO Bin. Over the years, I’ve had a variety of ways of keeping the bulk bin table updated. Here is how I’m doing it now, and it’s the most efficient way I’ve ever had.
In my previous post, I gave a quick run-down of using the N-CUS1 selector in +W to change customer records. 98% of the time, that’s what I’m doing when I’m in +W. Occasionally, though, I need to mass-change item records. Here’s how we use R-CAT1 to do just that.
For Q4 of 2014, United made the decision to align their prefixes with Lagasse’s, as United feels “Lagasse is the standard in jan-san.” Wisdom of that decision aside (hint: I didn’t find it particularly wise), it left a whole lot of dealers with some work to do.
Previously, I walked through the full treatment of developing new reports from the ground up, starting in SQL Server Management Studio, then adding the View version to the new reports screen we added. Today, we’ll finish that off, by adding the Download version.
In my previous post, A New Ship-To Report, From a Development View, I walked through my method of developing queries in SQL Server Management Studio. Today, we’ll take that as a starting point to add it to our reports screen.
Early in the days of bendustries.co, one of my first posts was an introduction to SQL Server Studio Manager and the basics of SQL queries, using a basic ship-to report as an example. Since then, I’ve expanded a bit on what I run as a ‘typical’ ship-to report. Aside from that, I think the time …